I just wanted to post really quickly to get the information out there for everyone to be aware of when we will be having our activities this month.
The Cubs -- this means the Wolf Den and the Bear Den -- will be having their den meetings on Tuesdays at 4:00 PM at the church. The Webelos Den is welcome to join with the Cub Den until they have their own den meeting and figure out what time they will be meeting.
Pack Meeting is a bit trickier to schedule due to several people's schedules. I am tentatively planning on pack meeting on the fourth Tuesday for this month. I am not sure what the location of Pack Meeting will be. It may be at the church, the library, the rec center, the old senior center or somewhere else. I don't know yet. As soon as I know, I'll let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment