Somehow I missed posting this picture from when we went to the Lee Kay Bird Refuge on April 22. There is only one picture because I couldn't get them to hold still long enough to get any others. Dallin, Nathan, and Henry were the Cubs who went. Ammon & Mike Mudrow went with us so that we could be keeping BSA's rules. (Just FYI, in case I don't remember to tell you, parents are always welcome on any field trip. We love to have you join us! I don't always remember to ask if you want to come because I got so used to parents not wanting to come that I quit asking. Please, if you want to come with us, just come. I won't be bothered at all, in fact I would be absolutely thrilled!)
Anyway, here's the picture:
 |
| Henry and Nathan reading the sign to me. |
We saw seagulls, cormorants, mallard ducks, Canada geese, European starlings, and a few of us even saw a snowy egret. It was way cool! (Even if the dump was a little bit stinky.)
No comments:
Post a Comment